Server Fortress providing physical security for IT assets. Accredited to LPS1175 security rate 2.
Server Fortress has been independently tested by E1E10 Ltd and proven to handle 12 kW - see report below.
Server Fortress - a fusion of a conventional safe with all the functionality of a 19" server rack.
Advantages of Server Fortress over
- High Security
- Saves floor space so more revenue generated per square meter
- Totally flexibility for when user's requirements change
- Can be fitted anywhere within the data centre in rows or stand alone
- The energy saving advantages of hot and cold aisle containment can still be realised.
- 3mm thick steel housing completely seam welded and dressed
- Front and rear doors cannot be opened, even if the hinges are ground off
- Locking system based on traditional safe mechanism
- Three point locking bars
- Louvred door option with inner screened that does not allow a direct line of sight to the
- Accredited to LPCB LPS 1175 Security Rating 2 - Specification for testing and classifying physical protection devices - Product suitable for high security storage of servers and
other computer equipment.
The 19” server rack
- The louvred door option
independently thermally tested to 12 kW.
- Perforated door option rated for thermal loads up to 5 kW.
- Fully adjustable front and rear 19” panel mounts, so the biggest servers and storage systems can be mounted inside
- Data cables enter the cabinet from the top, at the sides, via secure access plates
- Power can enter via secure access points either side, at the rear, top or bottom
- Side mounting rails allow any style of vertical cable management to be fitted (cable tray, cable basket, plastic trunking) hard against the cabinet’s
- Front air sealing frame to stop internal recirculation of hot air
Standard Server Fortress dimensions
- Height 2,030 mm
- Width 750 mm or 800 mm
- Depth 1,000 or mm1,200 mm
(excluding door handles)
- 'U' mounting height 42U
- Weight 430 kg